NHS 011212 :) don't forget you love me today, cause i'm so tired of missing you | NHS 011212 :) don't forget you love me today, cause i'm so tired of missing you | NHS 011212 :) don't forget you love me today, cause i'm so tired of missing you

Jumat, 11 Januari 2013

SEDIKIT YANG KU DAPAT TENTANG KAMU



I like those conversations where you don't have to worry about what you say, you can just be yourself.

I hate when people text me hours later, trying to continue the conversation. The feeling is gone.

Sitting next to you doing absolutely nothing means absolutely everything to me

Promises mean everything, but after they are broken, sorry means nothing.

If you ignore me, I will ignore you. If you don't start the conversation, we won't talk. If you don't put in the effort, why should I?

I don't talk to you anymore, because I keep telling myself that if you wanted to speak to me, you would.

Maybe I hope too much. Maybe I dream too much. But at least I won't give up until I've tried, and I won't regret anything.

Never trust someone who takes hours to text you back, but always has their phone in their hand when they're with you.

I said I'm over you. But every time my phone vibrates, my heart still wishes it's a text from you.

Emotionally: I'm done. Mentally: I'm drained. Spiritually: I feel dead. Physically: I smile.

I like to pretend that I’m okay because I don’t wanna annoy you with my problems.

I'm a teenager. My music will tell you a lot more about me than my mouth ever could.

To be honest, "I'm sorry" doesn't mean shit to me. Don't keep saying you're sorry if you're going to keep doing the same shit.

Orang yg mencintaimu tdk akan memaksamu berubah untuknya, tetapi dia akan berubah sendirinya krn dia lakukan untukmu

Jika kau bisa menerima kelebihannya pastinya kau akan mampu menerima kekuranganpasanganmu

Cowok hebat bs membuktikan stiap perkataannya. Tdk sekedar omong kosong belaka. Meski sederhana tp menentukan kualitas cowok itu sendiri #PC

Cowok yang hebat itu adalah cowok yang mampu menahan emosinya #NoteCowok

Pasangan yg tepat untukmu adalah pasangan yg mau belajar mengerti tentangmu bkn hanya minta dimengerti

Mementingkan dirimu sendiri tanpa peduli perasaannya akan menyakitkan baginya.Tapi satu hal,setiap perbuatan pasti punya balasan setara :)

Aku gapernah galau, aku cuma sering kangen sama kamu, tapi imbasnya berlari ke Twitter. #okesip

Wanita memiliki cara sendiri untuk memperumit masalah #troy

"@hidayatadikur: Kadang kita menjauh dari seseorang, bukan karena kita berhenti peduli, tapi karena menyadari bahwa dia tak pernah menghargai"

"@dianmentaari: I'llgiveyoukissmoreifyouwerewithme☺"

"@CraveMyThoughts: You'll come back again, like you always do. But this time I won't be there waiting for you."

"@ListenToMaHeart: Percayalah aku takkan berhenti menyayangimu, aku hanya berhenti menunjukannya"

"@AreaDEWASA: Ketika jatuh cinta, jangan berjanji tidak saling menyakiti, namun berjanjilah untuk tetap bertahan, meski salah satu tersakiti #Tips"

"@Nusukkk: Gue kangen sama elo, tapi elo yang dulu. Bukan yang dingin dan acuh seperti sekarang #Nusukkk"

"@BuatSeseorang: Cinta bukan layang-layang, yg sesukanya kau tarik ulur, cinta ialah cawan, tempat hati kita berbaur (@Koelit_)"

"@DamnIsTrue: I hate you when you tell that you love me but you don't make effort to show it.."

I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you

"@hidayatadikur: Good relationships don't just happen. They take time, patience, and two people who truly want to be together."

I tried to understand you, but you kept pushing me away. There's nothing else I could do. I tried my best."

@pepatah: Terkadang, "Selamat tinggal" dapat berarti "Mari berhenti saling menyakiti".

"@ViccentRS: Gue selalu inget awal-awal lo 'ngedeketin' gue, dan 'ngelepasin' gue karna 'orang lain'. :)"

"@teenlovefeel: Semua memang hanya untuk have fun, makanya kita memilih untuk tak saling mengikat hubungan; tapi, ternyata semua jadi menyakitkan."

"@teenlovefeel: Aku tahu, sebenarnya kau pun tahu segalanya. Air mataku, perjuanganku, perasaanku; kau tahu segalanya! Tapi, kau pura-pura tak paham!"

"@CraveMyThoughts: If you don't like me anymore, don't lead me on."